- When enjoying your candle for the first time, I recommend that you allow the candle wax to fully melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This will help you achieve a consistent burn for the duration of your candles life.
- Trim the candle wick to 6mm before lighting your candle & limit burn time to 3-4hrs.
- Never leave a candle unattended and keep your candle out of reach of children & pets
- Place your candle on a flat, heat resistant surface
- Use the lid to keep dust off your candle between burns
- Candles are sensitive to both temperature and light, so try and store them in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Discontinue use once the remaining wax is around 5mm.
- Candle jars make great decor and can be reused to store trinkets, stationary etc. After you have finished burning your candle, remove any excess wax and clean the jar with warm soapy water.